To manage your FedEx shipments online, go to the FedEx website.
FedEx Priority and Ground envelopes and packages are delivered to the University between 8:30am and 2:00pm, depending on the service level.
These items are sorted by extended zip code and delivered to the campus community throughout the day. Signatures are captured when delivered.
- Outbound FedEx shipments are picked up from the departments when mail and packages are delivered in the morning. If a pickup is needed after 12:00pm, please request one by calling the Workflow Coordinator at 4-1593.
- FedEx Priority shipments are picked up from the University Monday through Friday between 3:00pm and 3:30pm. All outbound items need to be at Distribution Services by 2:30pm to guarantee same day processing.
- FedEx Ground shipments are picked up from the University Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 11:00am. All outbound items brought to Distribution Services after 10:00am will be shipped the following business day.
- For FedEx supplies, please contact the Administrative Support Coordinator at 4-1590. Please indicate which and how many of an item is needed. If the desired items are not in stock, he will place an order directly with FedEx.
- FedEx shipping supplies include:
See the FedEx Packing and Shipping Supplies web page for more information.
If there are FedEx supplies not shown that will be used on a regular basis, please provide the FedEx part number (usually a 6-digit number on the item) and how many are needed. We can order them.