Invoices and Payments

Submitting Invoices

Receiving Payments

1099 Reporting

A 1099 is similar to a W-2 and is used to track the income of independent contractors/businesses who are not set up as corporations. If you are being paid for services in excess of $600 you will receive a 1099 from SJSU.

Tax Withholding