You can now easily access your supplier records online!
San José State University utilizes PaymentWorks, a cloud-based application, to provide suppliers with accurate payment details and allow them to keep their information up-to-date and more secure.
By using the PaymentWorks supplier portal, companies will be able to:
- Receive updates from customers
- Check on invoice status(es) and scheduled pay date(s)
- Review payment information
- Manage information for all of customers who use PaymentWorks (including company name, addresses, banking information, and tax status)
Documentation may be required to maintain your supplier status with SJSU, depending on the service or commodity provided:
- 587 Form for Non-California Residents
- Certificate of Insurance
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Health Certificate
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)