Faculty Resources & Support
Faculty Services is the University Personnel team dedicated to assisting faculty with advancement through the faculty life cycle. Visit the Faculty Services Team page for contact information and meet our team!
New to the Faculty? Start here.
- Support & Contact Information
- Department Administrative Support
- Probationary and Tenured Faculty
- Assigned Time for Exceptional Levels of Service to Students
- Course Evaluations (SOTE/SOLATEs)
- Payroll and Academic Calendars
- eFaculty Training and Help
- Academic Leaves
- Retirement Programs
- Performance Reviews and Periodic Evaluations
Temporary Academic Employees
- Temporary Counselors
- Temporary Librarians
- Administration & Policies
- Campus Community
- IT & Facilities
- Transportation, Parking & Safety
- Benefits, Leave and Retirement
- Employee Guidelines and Policies
- Payroll and Compensation
- Training & Professional Development
- Review your PAF
Faculty can submit a request to view their Personnel Action File (PAF), which contains documents related to their employment at SJSU.
Faculty must send an email to email@example.com requesting to view or receive a copy of their PAF.
When the PAF is ready for viewing, the faculty member will receive an email with a link to the Personnel Log Sheet to electronically acknowledge that they will view their PAF.
Once the Log Sheet has been completed, the faculty member will receive an email from ShareBase with a link to their PAF.