Music Forms and Handbooks

Below is a list of important forms for music majors, including four-year plans and major forms. If you do not see the form you need on this list, please contact the Music Office at (408) 924-4673.

Forms must be filled in, printed and submitted to an academic advisor to take affect.

Music Advising

For information on specific courses and sequence of courses, please choose the appropriate degree listed below.

For additional information regarding Music Advising, Area Coordinators, and the Music Minor, please visit the Current Students page.

Other Music Forms

Music Student Handbooks

Undergraduate Handbook

Graduate Handbook

The charts below outline the unit requirements according to degree plan. For more detailed information, contact the Graduate Advisor, Dr. Gordon Haramaki