Procurement Card (P-Card)
The Research Foundation's P-Card program provides you with a business credit card to use for frequent and routine purchases from vendors who accept Visa.
Using your P-Card streamlines the purchasing process and reduces paperwork and waiting time. A few benefits include:
- Ability to obtain goods and services faster and more easily
- No need to use your personal funds for purchases
- Decreased need for cash advances (e.g. for meetings or travel)
- Simplified expense reporting process
- Convenient, secure, and flexible
- Automatic recording of all purchases made by cardholder
- Immediate payment to suppliers/vendors
How to Request a P-Card
Please contact your designated Research Foundation analyst if you are interested in obtaining a P-Card or begin the process here:
Our purchasing team provides procurement services for all projects and departments in accordance with the Research Foundation Purchasing Policies; state, federal, and sponsoring agencies’ guidelines; and good business practices.
Review the "Procurement Using Federal Funds" regulations [pdf].
Access the forms you need related to the purchasing process: